Always keep your HUSKY tractor in a dry protected place when not in use to prolong its usefulness and
appearance. With year round use, it is not necessary to "store" the
tractor; but when it is not to be used for some time, it should be prepared for storage in the following
1. Completely clean all accumulated dirt or trash from all parts.
2. Wipe oil or a rust preventative on any parts that may
3. Drain gas tank and
4. Remove spark plug and put a small amount of oil (SAE 30) in cylinder head. Consult Engine Manufacturer's
5. Without starting the tractor, turn the engine over a few times to fully lubricate the cylinder
walls, valve seats and valve stems.
6. Keep tractor covered.
7. BATTERY - See separate battery folder, for correct storage instructions.
8. The air cleaner should be sealed off with a plastic bag or facsimile, for the duration of the storage
9. If tractor is stored with an attachment mounted on it, the attachment MUST be