|Always keep your HUSKY tractor in a dry, protected place when not in use to prolong its usefulness and
appearance. With year round use, it is not necessary to "store" the tractor but when it is not to be used for some time, it should be prepared for storage in the following manner :
1. Completely clean all accumulated dirt or trash from all parts of
2. Wipe oil or a rust preventative on any parts that may be damaged by
3. Drain gas tank and carburetor
|4. Remove spark plug and put a small amount of oil (SAE 30) in cylinder head.
5. Without starting the tractor, crank the engine to fully lubricate the cylinder walls, valve seats and valve stems.
6. Keep tractor covered.
7. Battery - remove battery and store in cool, dry area. Check at regular intervals to maintain fully charged
8. Attachments must be lowered to surface in storage.