Preventing accidents is the responsibility of every equipment operator.
The following general safety precautions must
be fully understood and followed by every operator of this tractor and
its attachments. Review them frequently and NEVER TAKE CHANCES. BE CAREFUL BEFORE, DURING AND
RIGHT AFTER USE OF ANY POWERED EQUIPMENT. ACCIDENTS CAN BE
1. Know the controls and how to stop quickly READ THE SAFETY AND
2. Do not allow children to operate the vehicle. Do not allow adults to
operate it without proper instructions.
3. Do not carry passenger. Keep children and pets a safe distance
4. Clear the work area of objects which might be picked up and
5. Disengage all attachment clutches and shift into start position before
attempting to star the engine (motor).
6. Disengage power to attachments and sto p the engine (motor) before
leaving the operator's position.
7. Disengage power to attachment(s) and stop the engine (motor) before
making any repairs or adjustments.
|8. Disengage power to attachment(s) when transporting or not in use.
9. Take all possible precautions when leaving the vehicle unattended, such as disengaging the power-take-off,lowering the attachment(s), shifting into neutral, setting the parking brake, stopping the engine, and removing the key.
10. Do not stop or start suddenly when going uphill or downhill. Mow up and down the face of steep slopes; never across the face.
11. Reduce speed on slopes and in sharp turns to prevent tipping or loss of control. Exercise extreme caution when changing direction on
12. Stay alert for holes in the terrain and other hidden
13. We care when pulling loads of using heavy
a. Use only approved drawbar hitch points.
b. Limit loads to those you can safely control.
c. Do not turn sharply. Use care when backing
d. Use counterweight(s) or wheel weights when suggested in the owner's
14. Watch out for traffic when crossing or near
15. When using any attachments, never direct discharge of material toward by standers nor allow anyone near the vehicle while in operation .
|16. Handle gasoline with care - it is highly flammable.
a. Use approved gasoline container.
b. Never remove the cap of the fuel tank or add gasoline to a running hot engine, or fill the fuel tank indoors.
c. Open doors if the engine is run in the garage - exhaust fumes are dangerous. Do not run engine (motor) indoors.
17. Keep the vehicle and attachments in good operating condition,and keep safely devices in place.
18. Keep all nuts, bolts, and screws tight to be sure the equipment is in safe working condition.
19. Never store the equipment with gasoline in the tank inside a building where fumes may reach an open flame or spark. Allow the engine to cool before storing in any
20. To reduce fire hazard, keep the engine free of grass, leaves or excessive grease.
21. The vehicle and attachments should be stopped and inspected for damage after striking a foreign object and the damage should be repaired before restarting and operating equipment.